Friday, January 27, 2012

Sunflowers bring sunshine;;

Today was hands down the best day I have had since my incident. I woke up, went to class, came home for lunch, received a pound on the door to open up and find a giant black box with my name on it!!! Flowers in a box I thought!?!?!! not possible, I open the box to find my favorite flowers from my favorite person. Kayla must have thought I was a huuuuge baby, I started bawling. These flowers really did add the sunshine I needed in my life right now!!! The chocolates will be amazing when I eat them even if I don't like dark chocolate lol ;))

I have made it two weeks and I need to make it two more. I'm half way there, I can do this.

I feel so much better knowing I'm not alone. And now, I have a reminder in my house that's as bright as the sun and full of love! :)

day14down. :)
(d14d)


You hands down give me indescribable feelings and I'm so thankful for you <3

No comments: