Wednesday, January 25, 2012

future;;

no need to bang, think about what I would say when you were out before and I was alseep.

absence does make the heart grow fonder doesn't it? ok then, I can wait just a little longer if it means loving you more! :)


Do you know why I really like this picture? Yes because we are in it, yes because we look happy, and yes because we are watching the fountains show. But the reason I really love this picture is because this was the first picture we took after you just got off the phone with your dad and you told me you wanted to marry me. I tried to make it a serious conversation with you asking if you were sure that one day you really wanted to do that, and you insisted that you were 1987382465% positive. You looked me in the eyes and said that you were going to make it happen one day. I remember thinking, he's drunk, it's ok, don't think anything about it, and that's what I did. . . until you grabbed me, and you said you meant it and you hugged me and gave me a huge kiss! :)

I always look at this picture wondering if you still feel the same way, at least a little. I am not saying let's get married now or anytime soon, but if you at least still love me that much to think about it one day, than I know you are serious and you love me as much as I love you.

I will always love you more though so na na na na boo boo!!! :P

thank you for being my north star <3

No comments: