Saturday, January 28, 2012

knight and shining armor;;

I'm so sorry for stressing you out! Thank you so much for being there for me as much as you could!!!!

Long story short, myself, kayla, amanda, and kayla's friends Quinten and Paul were all over at Kayla's house, everyone was drinking and smoking except for me and a bunch of people wanted me to have something at my house. Well while at kaylas that Q kid was getting pretty drunk and would run up, punch me in the chin and run away or he would body check me up agaisnt the wall and be in my face. At first I thought nothing of it but when we moved everything to my house, he just got drunker and would randomly come up to me and slap me in the face or punch me in the mouth again, at this point I was really upset and asked him to stop and stormed out of the kitchen and came in the living room and sat on the couch to just relax. His friend Paul had made the comment that I was serious so Q came over to the couch and slapped me in the face again saying ohhh cant take it, blah blah blah. I then said please stop you are hurting me, or at least stop hitting me in the face. that's when he decided to hit my leg hard and smiled, and then I yelled stop hitting me! so then he was just being an asshole and was tapping my leg until I got up and left. The night was stressful :/ He had been disrespecting me allllll night, and so when britta and celeste came over, we texted a game plan to get them out so us three could leave and not be around them anymore. That's when I texted HD and let him know that I wasnt going to have anything.

Im sorry to stress you out! You would have been so proud of me though! I thought about hitting him back, but never even came close!! :)

I feel so safe with you.
Thank you so much for everything.
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know.

I'm not always as tough as I may seem, I need protection, and lots of it sometimes.
You were very mature in handling the situation. :)

My day has already turned around and I'm just going to do homework here with Britta, Celeste, and T.


Can't wait to feel your strong muscles :))))))

:* <3

No comments: