Wednesday, January 25, 2012

sports&love;;

Loving you is like loving my sport. It is hard work, takes a lot of time, but it is worth getting hot, sweaty, and upset about.

I had counseling today! It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. My first reaction sitting in the waiting room was why am I here? I was embarassed with everyone that looked at me, and I felt judged. As I walked back to the room though, I remembered why I was there. I want to make things better, period.
After I was talked to and discussed my situation, the counselor and I both decided that I would need more of a long-term goal rather than just this one session. I have about 8 more sessions I think? But 8 sessions of a little therapy that will help my life hopefully forever is worth it to me. When I said I would do anything to fix this, I meant it.

I'm thinking about cutting my hair, and if not cutting than dying it. No colors in mind yet, but I have a few I would like to try. :) We will see how far this idea will carry on with me haha.

Tomorrow though, if I am not busy with school, which I will be, I am buying a fish! I want an animal of some sort! It will help me keep busy! Buuuuuuut I have school all day tomorrow so I don't know when I will be able to get it yet.

This weekend I have a goal, to move my mattress out of the living room and actually try and sleep in my room! I think this is a good goal to try and acomplish! I feel I can do it. However I will still need the TV on because my nightlight is burnt out :/
I also got a new body pillow cover. . . . it's a grey Tennessee Volunteers cover ;)
It looks good, its soft, I love to cuddle with it, and it smells AMAZING! <3

I guess the last thing I wonder before I go to sleep is if people out there are scared too?


day15down :)

Dreaming of you and the Aurora Borealis :* <3

No comments: