Tuesday, October 26, 2010

help could be right in front of you.


A little update on life, well volleyball is going a little better which always is a plus for me. :)
I played in both games this past weekend, and I thought I did pretty good. Lets keep this going God :)

As far as other issues in life, I wish that people would at least try and explain what's wrong with them BEFORE completely shutting you out. You never know, that person could be the one that actually understands and helps you the most. But, if they don't let you in, then that's when you just have to be the bigger person and move aside and give that person "me" time.
Hopefully it works out for both of you.

Well t-minus about 28 days until the fambam is all packed up and on the road to Spokane, WA.
yayy! I can't wait to see them! :) <3

No comments: