Saturday, October 9, 2010

quincy, california.

ok so i was just reading all the previous posts i had up on the page. . . DANG. that first year in quincy was hard, im not going to lie, but if i had to update the posts about quincy and look back and give you my opinion about it now, im in love.

my sophomore year at FRC was one of the best years of my entire life. I was surrounded with unbelievable, unforgettable, amazinggg friends that i love with all my heart. at this point in life, i wish i could go back. (boy i never thought i would say those words) but its true. if i could live last year over and over again, i would.

although i am not in california anymore i still have made some of the best relationships of my entire life and i know they are here to stay :)

love you california and all the people i met there. <3

No comments: