Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK weekend.

I would like to say that I am honestly doing good. :)

I have been focusing on school when the time is right and have been open to the new experiences that life is throwing my way. I am enjoying my time here in Washington as far as it comes to friends, thanks Esther and Britta.
Volleyball has been coming along, it feels good to play again :)
I thought things were only going to get worse but I am putting some things in life in the back burner and if they are meant to work, they will. I have 7 pages to prove it. haha.

Daddy came to visit, and instead of gettting my usual biscuts and gravy, I got carne asada this time :) Esther and Tyler joined us, it was nice.

Things continue to move slow but my chin is up so the whole world can see how beautiful I am! :))


peace out!

No comments: