Tuesday, November 23, 2010

its just one of those things.

So it's been a little bit, but it's one of those things where it feels like it's been forever to me.

I am realizing that no matter how much you want some things to change, they never do.
That's part of life, and accepting it, is a big step.

I am trying to accept the fact that this is how I feel and this is how it is going to be. We, mostly I have tried changing the fact that we won't be together, but somethings just aren't meant to be.

I would like to thank you for all that you have done and given me. I really appreciate it.

Being single isn't that bad I suppose, it gives me time to focus on Chenoa and not worry about anyone else. I have to admit, it will be very strange, just because I haven't really been single since middle school. I dont want to think negative and say I am alone because I really am not alone. I have tons of friends and family who love me, I am just single, not partnered.

I will learn and grow from this experience, just like you will. I wish you and myself the best of luck in life and in future relationships. Hopefully this can be used as a stepping stone. <3



ps. family is up now, house is awesome.
tminus 17 days until reno <3

No comments: