Sunday, March 20, 2016

that's the way it is. . .

"When I see potential, I just gotta see it through. . .  "


Isn't that the truth to my life?

Every experience is supposed to shape you as a person right? Well, people are experiences too. 
As I sit here and reflect on life and all the "experiences" I have gotten the chance to go through I can't help but miss them. Totally normal right? It has to be, otherwise what is the point of even having memories?


Let's start at the beginning. And let's just call it what it is.


Andrew; I miss feeling like the only one for someone. 

Kyle; I miss the undeniable physical attraction.

Nick; I miss the spontaneity.

Brian; I miss the instant connection.

Mikey; I miss the potential to be the greatest and truest love ever found.


My one wish for all 6 of these people, with or without me, is that they see the potential I see in them. And to the absolute fullest. Andrew, you'll love someone for what they have to offer. Kyle, you'll love someone who understands you. Nick, you'll love someone who suits your current lifestyle. Brian, you'll love someone who accepts your realistic goals. Mike and Jared, you'll love hard when you both decide to love. 


I want you all to know that I saw these things, and I am proud of you all. I wish I could be the person you saw as seeing something amazing in you. That's just not how things happen for us. And who knows how they will happen. Just know I love you all, and as I sit here thinking about you all individually, I can't help but feel so much pride from you guys. I will never be able to thank you so much for sharing a piece of your life with me that made me a better person, I hope you can feel something somewhat similar. 


I love you. 

You make me beyond happy. 

That will NEVER change. 

No comments: