Saturday, August 8, 2015

365;;

Days.


3 6 5 d a y s .


Can you or I believe it? I know I can't.

It's hard. I have been thinking about this day all month. I can't believe it came already. The first 6 months were slow and hard. But then we started talking again and each day slipped by faster and faster. But now we aren't.

I won't lie, I am trying to stay positive but sometimes I just want to break down. My thoughts are so heavy sometimes it scares me. How did it become this way? Was this what you wanted?

I was so greatful for so many things. Did you know that 3 years ago, you and I were in Alaska and we were trick shot bowling? Competive, of course. But that's not what really mattered that night. It was what happened next. I lost a bet, we had to jump into the ocean. We knew it was cold, deep, and dark. But as we stood on the beach there together we grabbed hands and ran full speed into the ocean. We both fully commited to each other and kept our promises that were made that night to each other. It was a night I will NEVER forget.

I don't know if you are doing well or not, and I won't assume either one. I know I haven't talked to you. It's not that I don't want to, but I just feel like you don't want or need me to. I do assume you're better off without me.


I just want what is best for you. Always and forever.


Tomorrow is a new day, but I'll always love you.


No comments: