Sunday, May 10, 2015

quarter of a century, native style.

It's your birthday. you are now 25. crazy.
I am sitting here wondering how you feel? and I mean truly feel, inside. what thoughts are going through your head? Do they make any sense? Are you going to act upon them? DO YOU MISS ME?
I saw you last week, but I haven't seen or heard from you since. You told me things were going to be different, because YOU wanted them that way. Buuuuut, I am a back burner thought, I know that's all I'll ever be from here on. But I still can't help but think about you, today is your day.
Well let me share some birthday wishes I have for you; 1. You remain healthy. 2. You stay out of unnecessary trouble. 3. You relax. 4. You find it.
I miss the happy sparkle in your heart. Happy Birthday Robert Nicholas Thein II
May all your dreams come true <3

No comments: